skip to page content
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Question: How do I get the lost-time injury rate for a particular mine?

Answer: Lost-time injury rates are based on reports made by mine operators to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). This information is available on MSHA's website under "MSHA's Data Retrieval System".



Search FAQs

  Type a keyword or phrase in the
  box below and hit "Go."



To FAQs Home To FAQs Home