skip to page content
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Question: How do employees file for workers' compensation if they work for a private company or state or local government ?

Answer: Individuals injured on the job while employed by private companies or state or local government should contact their state workers' compensation board.



Search FAQs

  Type a keyword or phrase in the
  box below and hit "Go."



To FAQs Home To FAQs Home