skip to page content
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Question: Where can employers find qualified applicants with disabilities?

Answer: The Employer Assistance (EARN), a service for employers sponsored by the Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP), helps employers find qualified applicants with disabilities. You may contact EARN at its website.

Comprehensive information for employers about recruiting and hiring qualified applicants with disabilities is available on the Employers topic page of ODEP's website.



Search FAQs

  Type a keyword or phrase in the
  box below and hit "Go."



To FAQs Home To FAQs Home