Skip to Main Content
Compliance Assistance Resources

elaws - employment laws assistance for workers and small businesses

- FirstStep Poster Advisor

Which of the following best describes the type of foreign worker you employ or seek to employ?

(Please select all that apply.)

Permanent Employment (Permanent Alien Employment Certification).
Temporary Agricultural Workers (H-2A).
Temporary Nonagricultural Workers (H-2B).
Registered Nurses (H-1C).
Workers in Professional and Specialty Occupations (H-1B, H-1B1 or E-3).
Crewmembers (D-1 Visas).