- OSHA Lead in Construction Advisor
You have selected this choice to learn more about the exposure assessment requirements of the Lead in Construction Standard (1926.62). The Lead Advisor will assume that you have worked through the choice on "Guidance on Coverage" above and determined that:
- You are an employer subject to OSHA regulations.
- You are covered by the Lead in Construction Standard.
- You know or believe it is likely that lead is present at the work site.
- Your employees will be engaged in construction work in areas where lead is present at the worksite.
If the above statements are not true, you should rerun the Advisor and select "GUIDANCE ON COVERAGE" on the Specific Guidance Menu, otherwise, select "Continue".Continue Rerun the Advisor