- USERRA Advisor
Choose the one that best describes your situation:
- Sometimes I think I sense some tension in the workplace whenever
the subject of uniformed service comes up.
- I occasionally overhear some employees teasing another about his
or her involvement in the uniformed service.
- I have become aware that one of the supervisors working for me
seems to be irritated whenever the subject of an employees uniformed service duty
- One of my employees in the National Guard or Reserve objects to
the company contacting his or her unit if we have questions about that persons
uniformed service duty.
- I have received reports that one or more supervisors make
derogatory comments about an employees uniformed service.
- I have one employee who has more uniformed service obligations
than seems reasonable, and lets his or her work suffer because of it. I try to accommodate
this persons needs, but have had to focus special attention on his or her conduct
and performance while on the job.
- I have one employee who was absent on uniformed service duty so
often that I had to re-allocate, or re-distribute some of the equipment he/she was using
to other employees who are here more often and can make better use of it.
- None of the above.