- FLSA Section 14(c) Advisor
How to Apply for a Certificate Authorizing the Payment of Special Minimum Wages Under FLSA Section 14(c)
Employers wishing to obtain a certificate must complete and submit the following two forms, along with certain required supporting documentation:
- Application for Authority to Employ Workers with Disabilities at Special Minimum Wages (Form WH-226)
- Supplemental Data Sheet for Application for Authority to Employ Workers with Disabilities at Special Minimum Wages (Form WH-226A)
Please Note: These forms may be downloaded but cannot currently be completed or submitted electronically.
Instructions for completing the forms are on the last page of each form. The forms may also be obtained from the FLSA Section 14(c) Certification Team at the address below.
U.S. Department of Labor
Wage and Hour Division
230 South Dearborn Street, Room 524
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1591
Completed applications should be mailed to the above address.
I would like to:
- Continue learning about certification under FLSA Section 14(c)
- Return to the FLSA Section 14(c) Advisor Main Menu