- FLSA Section 14(c) Advisor
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Coverage
The same FLSA coverage provisions apply to all employers, whether or not they employ workers with disabilities at special minimum wages. An employer may be subject to the Federal minimum wage and overtime provisions because of the activities of individual employees (individual coverage) or because the business is an enterprise as defined by the FLSA (enterprise coverage).
For more detailed information about FLSA coverage, please visit the elaws FLSA Advisor.
For coverage information specific to FLSA Section 14(c) employment situations, select one of the following:
- Individual coverage
- Enterprise coverage
- Coverage as it applies to a work center or community rehabilitation program (CRP)
- Coverage as it applies to a school
- Coverage as it applies to a residential care facility
- Coverage as it applies to a government agency
- Coverage as it applies to competitive employment
I would like to:
- Determine coverage under another Federal labor standards statute
- Return to the FLSA Section 14(c) Advisor Main Menu