- Fair Labor Standards Act Advisor
Enterprise Coverage - Schools
This category of enterprise coverage includes many traditional schools including the following:
- Pre-schools which provide for the care and protection of infants or pre-school children outside their own homes during any portion of a 24-hour day.
- Elementary and secondary schools which are day or residential schools providing elementary or secondary education pursuant to state law.
- Institutions of higher education are colleges or universities, junior colleges, professional schools of engineering, law, library science, social work, etc.
Entities which are not covered under the definition of schools include:
- Barber colleges and beauty schools
- Driving schools
- University and college fraternity and sorority houses
Is your company/organization a pre-school, elementary or secondary school or institution of higher learning, or a school for mentally or physically handicapped or gifted children?