- Fair Labor Standards Act Advisor
The FLSA Advisor helps you learn more about the minimum wage, overtime pay, child labor and recordkeeping laws enforced by the Wage and Hour Division of the Department of Labor (DOL).
You also may want to review the list of frequently asked questions.
To begin, select one of the following:
- FLSA Coverage & Employment Status (en Español) *
- Overtime Calculator *
- Overtime Exemptions under Regulations, Part 541 *
- Other Exemptions
- Determining Hours Worked (en Español) *
- Child Labor Rules *
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- Special Public Sector Rules
- FLSA Minimum Wage Poster
- FLSA Section 14(c), Special Minimum Wages to Workers with Disabilities for the Work Being Performed *
* Interactive Advisor