Skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Search FAQs

Enter a keyword, phrase, or question:

Question: Where can I get citation histories, accident histories, and other such information for a particular company or mine?

Answer: The Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) Data Retrieval System (DRS) is where the Department of Labor provides this sort of information. You may query by company name or Mine ID for an overview of a particular mine, violation histories, accident and injury information, and sampling data.