Skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Search FAQs

Enter a keyword, phrase, or question:

Question: How do I get a product approved by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) for use in an underground coal mine or gassy underground metal mine?

Answer: Instructions for submitting a product for MSHA approval are available on MSHA's web site.