Skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Search FAQs

Enter a keyword, phrase, or question:

Question: How do employees file for workers' compensation if they work for a private company or state or local government ?

Answer: Individuals injured on the job while employed by private companies or state or local government should contact their state workers' compensation board.