skip to page content
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Question: How can I file a complaint if I believe my Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) rights have been violated?

Answer: Contact your nearest Wage and Hour Division office for guidance.



Search FAQs

  Type a keyword or phrase in the
  box below and hit "Go."



To FAQs Home To FAQs Home