Skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Search FAQs

Enter a keyword, phrase, or question:

Question: Where can I find help in complying with federal employment laws and regulations enforced or regulated by the U.S Department of Labor?

Answer: The Office of Assistant Seceratary for the Policy's Office of Compliance Assistance Policy has established a comprehensive website designed to provide America's employers, workers, job seekers and retirees with clear and easy-to-access information on how to comply with federal employment laws. See the Compliance Assistance Web site.