skip to page content
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Question: I have recently become disabled and cannot do the work I had been doing in the past. Where can I get financial assistance for training or retraining?

Answer: Financial assistance for persons with disabilities preparing for entry or re-entry into the workforce may be available through your local One Stop Career Center and your local state vocational rehabilitation agency. You may also locate your One Stop Career Center by calling 1-877-US2JOBS (1-877-872-5627).



Search FAQs

  Type a keyword or phrase in the
  box below and hit "Go."



To FAQs Home To FAQs Home