- Drug-Free Workplace Advisor
Please note: The Department of Labor ended the drug-free workplace program in 2010. Accordingly, it does not currently administer a “Workplace drug testing” advisory web page and is not responsible for the content of the linked sites.
Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988
If you are a Federal contractor or grantee, this section of the Drug-Free Workplace Advisor helps you learn about the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 and which of its requirements, if any, apply to you.
What would you like to do?
- Determine if my Federal grant of contract is covered by the Act
- Review the requirements of the Act
- Learn the penalties for not complying with the Act
- Read frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the Act
- View a glossary of terms used in the Act