- FLSA Hours Worked Advisor
The second factor is whether your employee's attendance at the lecture, meeting, training or other similar activity is voluntary.
Your employee's attendance is not voluntary if:
- you, as the employer, require it;
- your employee understands or is led to believe that not attending will adversely affect his or her present working conditions;
- not attending will adversely affect your employee's continued employment; or
- disciplinary action will be taken against your employee for not attending.
Is your employee required to be in attendance at the lecture, meeting, training or other similar activity?