- OSHA Hazard Awareness Advisor
The Hazard Awareness Advisor is an introduction to occupational safety and health for owners, managers and workers in small businesses and other organizations. The Advisor introduces you to many common occupational safety and health hazards in the workplace. It points you to many, BUT NOT ALL, of the OSHA regulations that are likely to apply to your workplace. The Hazard Awareness Advisor is a tool that depends on YOUR input to draw conclusions.
What it is not:
- It is NOT a substitute for the OSHA regulations.
- It is NOT a substitute for an occupational safety and health professional.
- It is NOT a compliance audit.
- It is NOT able to tell you ALL of the actual or potential hazards in a workplace.
- It does NOT directly address topics in the Construction, Agriculture or Maritime sectors.