- FirstStep Poster Advisor
You have indicated that:
- You want Poster Requirements
- The nature of your business or organization is: Agriculture, forestry, fishing
- Your business or organization uses migrant or seasonal agricultural workers, and/or the services of a farm labor contractor.
- The maximum number of employees your business or organization employs or will employ during the calendar year is zero.
- Your establishment is located in: South Carolina, which has its own OSHA state plan.
Since you have no employees, you likely have no poster requirements under Federal employment laws at this time.
You should revisit the Advisor if your situation changes and one or more Federal employment laws become applicable to your organization.
Thank you for using the Department of Labor's FirstStep Poster Advisor.