- Fair Labor Standards Act Advisor
Enterprise Coverage - Schools
This category of enterprise coverage includes many traditional schools including the following:
- Pre-schools which provide for the care and protection of infants or pre-school children outside their own homes during any portion of a 24-hour day.
- Elementary and secondary schools which are day or residential schools providing elementary or secondary education.
- Institutions of higher education are colleges or universities, junior colleges, professional schools of engineering, law, library science, social work, etc.
Entities which are not covered under the definition of schools include:
- Barber colleges and beauty schools
- Driving schools
- University and college fraternity and sorority houses
Based on the information provided, do you work for an enterprise which is a pre-school, elementary or secondary school or institution of higher learning or a school for the mentally or physically disabled or gifted children?